WE UNDERSTAND YOUR VISITOR
We understand your visitor because we are your visitor. We love and are extremely familiar with marketing unique art environments, but also have the critical eye of a traveler. This understanding of small, charming tourism-dependent towns, coupled with our objectivity, will be an asset to you.
We are simply the best at serving up marketing strategy and implementation with a fresh perspective.
You won’t hear what we have to say from anyone else. That is a promise.
JAM Idea Agency is a multi-talented, creative consulting agency that can’t wait to help you plan, implement, and evaluate strategy and improve operational efficiency, through better business development, marketing, sales, and recruiting.
We have jammed with a wide range of organizations including art/cultural, hospitality, accounting/finance, real estate, architecture, engineering, and construction.
We deliver quality content with positive results.
We are ready to be a part of making your museum community bigger, broader, and more importantly, actively engaged in their museum experiences.
• Digital Marketing - Geofencing and Geoframing
• Google Ad Grant Management
• Graphic Design
• On-Site Displays
• Social Media
• Community Trades
• Regional FAM (Familiarization Tours)
• Owned Media
• Paid Media - Advertising
• Publicity/PR (Press Releases)
• Membership Promotion
• Retail and Rental Promotion
• Special Projects
When visitors come to your city, how do you get them to come to you?
We can locate people within a specific geographical area and send them digital ads that will help them find your business. "Hey, we're open! Come on over!" Make sure to have the welcome mat out. We will design your ads, place your ads, monitor your campaigns, report on your success, and offer strategy for best next steps.
We can also manage your Google Ad Grant account for you to make sure it is running properly and maximizing its effectiveness.
MUSEUM, ARTS, CULTURE, AND NON-PROFIT WORK EXPERIENCE
• Mystic Museum of Art - Client
• Georgia O’Keeffe Museum - Director of Marketing
• New Mexico Museums and Monuments - Client
• Spanish Colonial Art Museum/Spanish Market - Client
• Albuquerque Visitor and Convention Bureau - Client
• Girls Inc., Santa Fe - Pro Bono Client
• Rancho de Las Golondrinas - Client
• Bandelier National Monument - Pro Bono Client
• Puye Cliff Dwellings - Pro Bono Client
• Taos Art Museum - Client
• Beals and Abbate Fine Art, Santa Fe - Client
• Patina Gallery, Santa Fe - Pro Bono Client
• Museum Association of Taos - Client
• Skyline Art Services - Client
• SPCA South Florida - Marketing Volunteer
• Center for Hearing and Speech - Community Relations
• Santa Fe Canyon Road Farolito Walk - Website
• O'Keeffe Country - Website
• New Mexico True - State campaign twitter account